The Holy Communion is one of the most important days in the life of a child. It is his / her first big event. The child is as excited about it as the rest of the family members, knowing its importance. What follows the holy ceremony is a party to mark the celebration of the ceremony to have occurred. This party should be such that both the adults as well as the children should enjoy and the sole responsibility to make it happens falls on your shoulders alone. Thus in this article, we have come up with a simple guide that will let you know everything that needs to be done so that you don’t miss out on any of the important steps.
- Make a Guest List: Although this seems to be a small step it is one of the most important ones. Having a printed or handwritten list with you will not only help you get an idea of how big of a place you need to book but also ensure that you don’t miss out on anyone.
- Invitation Cards: You need to select an invitation card that meets the occasion as well as reflects your child as well. You need to mention the date, time as well as venue. It is always advisable to book the venue in advance so that you don’t miss out on pretty places.
- Select some activities: It is important that you have some sort of entertainment at your party. It could either be singing, dancing, magic, clowns, Do – it – yourself activities, bouncy castles, anything. But it is an important part of any party involving kids.
- Party Supplies: There is a bunch of option available online. You can look out for things that you need for your party and order it in advance. Flowers, balloons, specific banners are all available in various colours to choose from.
- Food: Food is considered to be the life of any party. People tend to forget the decoration and other things but they do remember the food. so pay special attention to it. Book a caterer in advance, go for the items that are seasonal as well as the chef’s speciality. Do not forget to order a cake. The sweet dish is as important as the main dish. So select an out of the box flavour which will also be the highlight of your party.