The best way to plan a kid’s party is by using Fancy Dress Competition as your theme. Kids love to dress up as their idols. However, we understand that you can organize an entire party subject to one person’s preference. Thus, it is important that you select one such theme, which applies to most of the kids and is liked by all of them. This will help you increase engagement in your party as well as make it fun for the kids. There are many party supplies available on the internet, which will help you, decorate as per your theme.
In order to do so, you need to select themes that are common among the kids. Something, which is fun as well as easily available. In this blog, we will list some themes for you to choose from.
- Superheroes: There are so many superheroes out there. Be it DC or Marvel, the comics have given us so many characters to dress up for a fancy dress. Superman, Ironman, Loki, Spiderman (every kid’s favorite), Captain America are some of the few choices. Every kid loves to imagine himself as a superhero and save the world. Fancy dress competitions are one opportunity where they can actually live their dreams.
- Animal/Fruit Based costumes: If your kid is young and fit for this costume idea, you can always dress them up like an animal. You have a variety of options to choose from. They will never go out of style and your kid will surely look extremely adorable in those baby animal costumes. Rabbit, butterfly, turtle, Pumpkin, Strawberry, Ladybug are some of the animals you can rely on.
- Harry Potter theme party: This is for little older kids. This theme is both classic as well trendy. We do not think that harry potter will ever go out of style. This is such a convenient theme to go for that you can easily get all the party supplies that you need. For the costumes, there is a wide range of characters to choose from, you can be Harry himself or Voldemort or one of his Death Eaters. Even dressing up, as Dobby is a great idea, you do not have to worry about all the robes and masks or hats.
- Famous Personalities: There are so many public figures that you can dress your kid as. This will be a great opportunity for you to teach them about those figures along with their accomplishments.
- Nativity Costumes: You can select a theme where all the kids have to dress up in their native costumes. This will give all the kids the opportunity to not only know their family roots but also learn about various other cultures.