Halloween is still some weeks away but spooky outfits are already appearing in good costume shops. Trends change a little every year but Witches, Ghouls and Ghosts are still on the top of the list for most fancy dress shoppers.
Men, women and children are well catered for in 2017 with many new styles along with the old reliables. They come in a range of sizes so it doesn’t matter if you are aged 8 or 80 you will find something suit to the season and your particular style.
Top of the 2017 popularity list this year for Men Halloween Costume…
- ‘Master of Shadow’ – a black hood, robe and belt, trimmed with white to scare the daylights out of unsuspecting spectators.
- ‘Messenger’ is another black robe and hood, with wings and belt.
- ‘Vampire Count’ is a classy long black cape with high collar and red lining, a black satin shirt with attached ruffle and red patterned waistcoat with gold chain detail.
- ‘Disappearing Man – Tuxedo’ is a Tux Skin with a see-through mask – brilliant disguise and perfect to show off a sexy manly shape while scaring the crowd.
Raging Halloween Outfits for Women
- ‘Witch Costume’ is a try something different witch dress & cone hat in purple that will turn a few heads at the party.
- If you like a bit of colour this Halloween why not try ‘Wicked Witch Costume’ with red or ‘Black & Silver Witch’.
- ‘Spider Witch Costume’ is an eye-catchingly colourful sexy pink & purple outfit.
- ‘Countess Vampiretta’ is a flowing black ensemble with a ruby red centre panel.
Top Children & Teens Halloween Costume Styles
- ‘Dracula Cape’, a black cape with collar and tie string to fit all sizes.
- ‘Horror Robe Costume’ with a skeleton pattern and red caped hood for those who can’t decide what they want to be for the scary season.
- ‘Children’s Witch’ is a robe with blue/purple trims and a cone hat for the little misses.
- ‘Children’s Spider’ is a glam / horror costume for the young lady of the house.
Regardless of age or gender there are glamour, horror, sexy and frighteningly crazy costumes for everyone.